- Pavicic, T., Calcium hydoxylapatite filler: an overview of safety and tolerability, J Drugs Dermatol, 12: 996-1002, 2013
- Sadick, et.al., A multi-center, 47-month study of safety and efficacy of calcium hyroxylapatite for soft tissue augmentation of nasolabial folds and other areas of the face, Dermatol Surg, 33: S122-126 Suppl 2, 2007
- Moers-Carpi, et. al, A multi-center randomized trial comparing calcium hydroxylapatite to two hyaluronic acids for treatment of nasolabial folds, Dermatol Surg, 33: S144-151 Suppl 2, 2007
- Elmer, Aesthetic applications of calcium hydroxylapatite volumizing filler: an evidenced based review and discussion of current concepts, J Drugs Dermatolo, 12: 1345-54, 2013
- Fakhre et. al., An evaluation of calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) for cosmetic nasolabial fold correction: a meta-analysis and patient centric outcomes study, Ann Plast Surg, 63: 486-489, 2009,
- Hevia, O. A Retrospective Review of Calcium Hydroxylapatite for Correction of Volume Loss in the Infraorbital Region, Dermatol Surg 2009;35:1487–1494
- Bass LS, Smith S, Busso M, McClaren M. Calcium hydroxylate (Radiesse) for treatment of nasolabial folds: long-term safety and efficacy results. Aesthetic Surg J. 2010;30:235-238
- Berlin AL, Hussain M, Goldberg DJ. Calcium hydroxylapatite filler for facial rejuvenation: a histologic and immunohistochemical analysis. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34:S64-S67.
Note: These studies were done with Radiesse® but are relevant since RENÚ® CE 2797 are substantially equivalent products and contain the same components in the equivalent formulations. Radiesse® is a registered trademark of Merz North America..
- Silvers SL, et al Prospective, open-label, 18-month trial of calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) for facial soft-tissue augmentation in patients with human immunodeficiency virus-associated lipoatrophy: one-year durability. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 Sep;118(3 Suppl):34S-45S
- Comite, S.L., et al., Treatment of HIV-associated facial lipoatrophy with Radiance FN (Radiesse). Dermatol Online J, 2004. 10(2): p. 2.
Note: These studies were done with Radiesse® but are relevant since RENÚ® CE 2797 are substantially equivalent products and contain the same components in the equivalent formulations. Radiesse® is a registered trademark of Merz North America.