Short Product Description
• Beta Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP) synthetic bone void filler granulate – Meets the requirements of ASTM F1088
• Osteoconductive matrix that bone bonds directly providing an excellent scaffold for bony infiltration
• Granules have multidirectional porous structure similar to cancellous bone which provides a favorable structure for bony infiltration – approximately 80 % porous
• High surface microporosity allows for the wicking of fluids and bony deposition
• Interconnected macroposity facilitates cellular mediation to assist in proliferation of new bone growth
• Cellular activity on the highly porous surfaces of the granules allows for resorption so that the β – TCP is gradually replaced by new bone formation
• Synthetic β –TCP use eliminates the risk of disease transmission associated with allografts (human tissue)
• Available in four particle sizes (250µm to 500µm, 250µm to 1000µm, 500µm to 1000µm, 1000µm to 2000µm) and 0.5cc’s to 3cc’s of material.
Indication for Use: RegenPerio β-TCP is indicated for use as a bone grafting material to fill, augment, or reconstruct periodontal or oral/maxillofacial defects.